• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Recommend good stuff you've seen on Netflix streaming

Really looking forward to watching it. The reviews have been stellar.

Watched ep 1 and thought it was pretty solid. Looking forward to getting better.

Master of None gets a lot better after the first three episodes. His GF is a great actor.

I liked the whole season. The third episode with the concert ticket was good IMO.

Ditto on Master of None, I'm only on episode 3 but I really like it so far.

I watched a couple of the Amazon pilots. One Mississippi wasn't doing it for me, but had a little potential. Highston was pretty stupid.

W/Bob & David premieres on Friday.
Jessica Jones premieres next Friday.

I have a SAUCE on the set for Baz Luhrmann's series "The Get Down"

It sounds like it's going to be awesome

Mr. Show! Now ready for your enjoyment.

The actress who played Dev's co-star in the Garden Depot ad and got stalked at the beginning of the episode is the daughter of Ahmad and Phylicia Rashad. I was definitely feeling her after that ep and the fact that she's Claire Huxtable's daughter explains it.

We've started watching the Great British Baking Show ... and kind of love it. Definitely recommend it, if you enjoy cooking shows.

Back