• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Recommend good stuff you've seen on Netflix streaming

Broadchurch season 2 is now available. I lurved S1.

Finished W/Bob & David last week. Great stuff. It's only four episodes about 35 min each. The fifth episode is an hour long behind the scenes episode that was really interesting.

Did you ever watch Mr. Show? It was probably before your time.

Got strong and watched A Very Murray Christmas. Can't figure out how I feel about it, but it's kinda a bummer that Miley is such a disaster because she can sing pretty well.

Binged on Making a Murderer. It's really fascinating.

Was watching Love Actually on Christmas Eve, got through half and wanted to save the rest for Christmas day. Last night I go to finish it, only to find out Netflix pulled the plug at midnight on it

Saw the Jon Hamm Christmas episode of black mirror last night.... Great stuff!

Yeah, I watched four eps last night and I'm planning on finishing it today. It's very good.

How much did Brendan Dasseys terrible lawyer, Len Kachinsky, remind you of Jeff [Redacted]?? So similar.

I mean, from the first second Len Kachinsky was on the screen all I could think of was [Redacted]. And the utter incompetence that followed was not surprising at all. Same haircut. Same awkward smiles when they shouldn't really be smiling. It was eerie. Fuck both of those guys.

Christmas Black Mirror was easily the weakest BM episode. Pretty predictable and Jon Hamm is just not a good actor. Recycled some ideas from earlier episodes and dragged a bit.

Rocky I-V are dropping from Netflix on Jan 1.

I mean, from the first second Len Kachinsky was on the screen all I could think of was [Redacted]. And the utter incompetence that followed was not surprising at all. Same haircut. Same awkward smiles when they shouldn't really be smiling. It was eerie. Fuck both of those guys.

So much this

This show makes me mad

Back