• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Recommend good stuff you've seen on Netflix streaming

Pee Wee's Big Adventure is one of the best comedies of all time, but Pee Wee's Big Holiday on Netflix sort of sucked.

Pee Wee's Big Adventure is one of the best comedies of all time, but Pee Wee's Big Holiday on Netflix sort of sucked.

I thought it was alright - certainly not Big Adventure in terms of the production quality but it had the same level of weird humor.

Maybe similarly weird, but not similarly humorous, IMO. Just didn't think it was very funny.

The Art of Organized Noise needs an editor, but if you are a hip hop fan its worth a watch. History of the Atlanta producers behind some of the biggest hits of Outkast, TLC, En Vogue etc etc

When they brought out Sleepy Brown on the Outkast tour a couple summers back it was so dope. Gonna have to check the doc.

Not streaming, but The Detour has been really solid so far. Jason Jones and the rest of the cast are consistently funny and the concept is fresh.

Yeah I posted something about it on the CT. The episode where they went to Conquistadors was just tremendous.

Maria Bamford is one of the most talented relatively unknown comics out there. She remains undiscovered due to the real life problems she depicts in her new comedy series for Netflix. Psyched she is finally getting her shot.

Maria Bamford is one of the most talented relatively unknown comics out there. She remains undiscovered due to the real life problems she depicts in her new comedy series for Netflix. Psyched she is finally getting her shot.

Did you catch her on the latest Comedy Bang Bang podcast?

Going to see the Comedy Bang Bang live show in Chicago tonight. Wanted to brag about it to people who know what it is. I'll report back on how it was if anyone cares.

Going to see the Comedy Bang Bang live show in Chicago tonight. Wanted to brag about it to people who know what it is. I'll report back on how it was if anyone cares.
I'm jealous. I wanted to go to the Durham show but couldn't work it out. Paul F Tompkins is probably my favorite comedian

Back