• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Recommend good stuff you've seen on Netflix streaming

because it requires a massive amount of attention to detail to enjoy properly

Funny you say that. My co-worker said she had never seen it and doesn't have Netflix, so I gave her the DVDs to borrow. She said she watched about half of the first season this weekend "because you don't really have to pay attention and I had it on in the background while I did chores"

Second season of Chef's Table comes out in a couple of days, as well. That's some good shit.

Funny you say that. My co-worker said she had never seen it and doesn't have Netflix, so I gave her the DVDs to borrow. She said she watched about half of the first season this weekend "because you don't really have to pay attention and I had it on in the background while I did chores"

weird; the show is known for being a winner because of its layering and callbacks. not sure how that jibes with background-material but I guess there's enough goofiness to appeal

weird; the show is known for being a winner because of its layering and callbacks. not sure how that jibes with background-material but I guess there's enough goofiness to appeal

She's pretty obviously wrong, but I didn't explain that before and don't really want to point it out now because she'll probably be embarrassed.

Watched The Right Stuff on Netflix for the first time in years. Long but great movie.

Everyone has a right to their own humor and whatever makes them happy by all means, but that may be the worst thing I've ever watched. I never even smiled.

Completely agree. That seems like a clip I would find on Google and post as an example of how she's not funny then TAB responds with, "Yeah, that's not a good example of how funny she is. I'll find something else."

She's the nice looking girl at the party who you look forward to getting to talk to and then when you finally do, you try to bail after a few seconds.

I haven't seen season 1, just picked it up season 2 and forward so maybe it got better?

You'll like Season 1. It's been consistently good all three seasons.

Back