• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Recommend good stuff you've seen on Netflix streaming

It's an excellent show. Just saw that next season starts next Wednesday. Great news.

Last edited:
Any abroad Deacs recommend a VPN/proxy service that Netflix hasn't detected? Appears they shut the one I've been using down.

Goodnight Mommy is on Amazon Prime.

Essential viewing for all y'all parents and future parents.

Watched Room on Prime. Didn't love it (not sure if you can love a movie like that) but can see why it got accolades.

Christopher Guest with a new Mockumentary abt mascots on Netflix in October. Brings back his same cast of all time great indie character actors.

Coherence is a fun scifi thriller also on Prime. Only 1.5 hours which is a positive for me. Not sure if it's been mentioned on this thread.

indeed. I assume you wake up with a 'pretentious of the day" calendar that you bought at a boutique you found inside a dumpster. maybe you can give us directions
Townie only uses crumpled up old treasure maps to navigate

Finished Strange Things. I really enjoyed it. Good storytelling. Engaging characters. All the kids were fantastic.

I loved the consistency of the 80s feel. My oldest is the same age I was when the show took place. 33 years feels like hundred.

Back