• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Recommend good stuff you've seen on Netflix streaming

I'd bet that Nina on The Americans could have gotten the Nuclear Codes from Bill Clinton.

Not sure if we have talked about Valley Uprising, but it's a solid doc for people into climbing/outdoors/drugs/etc..

Watched "A Girl Like Her," a fake documentary about high school girls and bullying. Would have been an HBO after school special way back when.

Very sad ending (maybe).

I was hooked on Breaking Bad and The Americans quickly. I ended up loving Justified, but almost gave up on it in the first season.

Not sure if we have talked about Valley Uprising, but it's a solid doc for people into climbing/outdoors/drugs/etc..

not particularly in to climbing/drugs etc, nttiawwt, but thought it was a solid documentary as well.

Watched ARQ the other night. Interesting time travel based Netflix original, somewhat similar vein as edge of tomorrow.

Finished season 2 of Narcos over the weekend. What a terrific show. I can't imagine any reason Netflix wouldn't pick it up for at least one more season.

I'm curious to see if they stick with the Colombian cartels or move to cover the Mexican cartels over the life of the show.

I don't think that white dude can't carry the show, and I'm not sure any of the Cali guys they showed this season could, so they are going to have to go rely heavily on Pedro Pascal, or find another badass like Wagner Moura who played Escobar. But yeah, Mexico would be a good idea -- they teased Cali at the end though.

Yeah, next season is defs Cali. But moving with the drug trade to Mexico seems to be the natural direction of things. Problem is the show's structure doesn't really lend itself to that.

Back