• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Recommend good stuff you've seen on Netflix streaming

Seems like they could do a time jump between seasons 3 and 4 (or perhaps early on in 4) to get to El Chapo, etc.

Yeah, next season is defs Cali. But moving with the drug trade to Mexico seems to be the natural direction of things. Problem is the show's structure doesn't really lend itself to that.

I agree with this. I'm not surprised the show will be coming back, but it was really Pablo Escobar's show and I doubt whatever they pivot to will be as compelling

New Joe Swanberg show Easy on Netflix is good.

I like Easy. Just watched the one with Maron and Emily "GOAT B00bies" Radawhatski.

Juice, are you a Kiersey Clemons or a Zazie Beetz man (sadly there are no racy Zazie pics on the interwebs yet)?

tumblr_mrnsw7pARl1sfc7gqo1_500.jpg

Zazie+Beetz+Atlanta+New+York+Screening+_tOCHpCBOi5l.jpg

Definitely did some googling during the show.

All the Chicago references were pretty fun too. And good soundtrack.

Is the new black mirror the uk version or an american version?

I think he was asking if this was like a new creative effort from American writers exploring the same themes, like The Office or something. It's not, it's the same creative team from the original show, mainly Charlie Brooker.

I had read somewhere there would be production of an american version

ugh, why. Unlike the office, it's not like these future realities have anything particularly british about them other than the accents

ok

can't wait for the unnecessary re-skinned version with too-young protagonists played by brits and canadians with american accents

just make new ones, you guys

Americans has brought nudity on mainstream T.V. a long way!!! Are any of you old enough to remember the press the guy got for showing his butt on Hill Street Blues after dropping a towel in the locker room? I mean that had them doing 69 on the bed in season two, and their Daughter walking in. Now whenever the wife and I are watching it we have to jump for the remote when the kids come down to kiss us good night.

Americans has brought nudity on mainstream T.V. a long way!!! Are any of you old enough to remember the press the guy got for showing his butt on Hill Street Blues after dropping a towel in the locker room? I mean that had them doing 69 on the bed in season two, and their Daughter walking in. Now whenever the wife and I are watching it we have to jump for the remote when the kids come down to kiss us good night.

this is low key one of the weirdest posts I have ever read on these boards

the phrasing, the capitalization, the punctuation, the premise itself

it's all [Italian chef finger kissing gesture]

The Amanda Knox documentary was good. Don't know if she did it or not. Didn't follow the story at all when it was happening.

I thought that was NYPD Blue with Dennis Franz.

Back