Page 6 of 231 FirstFirst 12345678910111656106 ... LastLast

Thread: Recommend good stuff you've seen on Netflix streaming

The Curious Case of Benjamin Button.

Streamed and watched for the first time. Interesting. Worth watching, but somehow not quite as good a movie as I'd hoped.

Quote Originally Posted by texasdeac View Post
    I believe When We Were Kings was just added to instant streaming also. Highly Recommend.
    Just watched this the other day. Great flick.

Ricky Peral
    Two pretty good ones from Israel:

Ajami and Paradise Now.

Quote Originally Posted by ConnorEl View Post
    The Curious Case of Benjamin Button.

Streamed and watched for the first time. Interesting. Worth watching, but somehow not quite as good a movie as I'd hoped.
    I liked it better when it was first released under the title Forrest Gump.

Quote Originally Posted by texasdeac View Post
    I liked it better when it was first released under the title Forrest Gump.

Definitely some similarities (share a main writer, yes?). Agree that FG was the better movie.

Scooter Banks
    I have been watching two polar opposite TV shows - the U.K. version of Skins and I have to admit ... fucking Glee.

I initially watched the first Glee pilot episode just so I could understand what people were talking about and goddamn it, I like it. A lot. The comedy writing on it is fantastic.
    le bone

Sons of Anarchy..holy shit. Just finished watching Season 2 on Netflix Streaming.

Hope Season 3 comes out soon on Streaming or I can find somewhere else good to watch it.

What a season.

All American Orgy.

It looks like a cheesy nation lampoons movie but it's an indie flick about 3 couples who try to get together for an orgy and just how the whole evening gets messed up. Surprisingly funny.

Quote Originally Posted by jaybone View Post
    I have been watching two polar opposite TV shows - the U.K. version of Skins and I have to admit ... fucking Glee.

I initially watched the first Glee pilot episode just so I could understand what people were talking about and goddamn it, I like it. A lot. The comedy writing on it is fantastic.
    it hasn't been the same after those first 13 episodes. now it's all about the pop songs and making $ on itunes... the slightly dark comedy is gone/not as clever

Quote Originally Posted by Wakeforest22890 View Post
    Sons of Anarchy..holy shit. Just finished watching Season 2 on Netflix Streaming.

Hope Season 3 comes out soon on Streaming or I can find somewhere else good to watch it.

What a season.
    I'm in the same boat, picking up SOA after it appeared on streaming. It angers me that I'll probably have to wait until October to catch season 3 and dvr the live s4 episodes in the meantime.

Why don't they release those seasons any earlier? It seems pretty archaic to wait until the next season begins.

Quote Originally Posted by jaybone View Post
    Me too. Just finished ep7 and I'm addicted. I kind of hope that the second season sucks like people say because I don't want to be a gleek.

season 2 of SOA is by far the best season. Season 3 is a letdown in comparison. Looking forward to season 4 now that they've seemingly finished the angle that takes them to Ireland.

Quote Originally Posted by HalIncandenza View Post
    I'm in the same boat, picking up SOA after it appeared on streaming. It angers me that I'll probably have to wait until October to catch season 3 and dvr the live s4 episodes in the meantime.

Why don't they release those seasons any earlier? It seems pretty archaic to wait until the next season begins.
    $$$. They are hoping people will buy the DVDs before the next season starts.

Quote Originally Posted by getsomeDEACinya View Post
    All American Orgy.

It looks like a cheesy nation lampoons movie but it's an indie flick about 3 couples who try to get together for an orgy and just how the whole evening gets messed up. Surprisingly funny.
    Watched this the other night.... pretty good I guess.

Slowly working through twin peaks, weird show but awesome.

bump. i'm going to be bored this weekend.

Ishmael Smith
    xfiles...every season

POWER RANGERS.

alllll 18 seasons.

There is a new Comedy Central special from that Grandma's Boy bro. Nick something. Its pretty funny.

Also his show is now on there, but I havent watched it yet.