• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Recommend good stuff you've seen on Netflix streaming

The Curious Case of Benjamin Button.

Streamed and watched for the first time. Interesting. Worth watching, but somehow not quite as good a movie as I'd hoped.

The Curious Case of Benjamin Button.

Streamed and watched for the first time. Interesting. Worth watching, but somehow not quite as good a movie as I'd hoped.

I liked it better when it was first released under the title Forrest Gump.

I have been watching two polar opposite TV shows - the U.K. version of Skins and I have to admit ... fucking Glee.

I initially watched the first Glee pilot episode just so I could understand what people were talking about and goddamn it, I like it. A lot. The comedy writing on it is fantastic.

Sons of Anarchy..holy shit. Just finished watching Season 2 on Netflix Streaming.

Hope Season 3 comes out soon on Streaming or I can find somewhere else good to watch it.

What a season.

All American Orgy.

It looks like a cheesy nation lampoons movie but it's an indie flick about 3 couples who try to get together for an orgy and just how the whole evening gets messed up. Surprisingly funny.

I have been watching two polar opposite TV shows - the U.K. version of Skins and I have to admit ... fucking Glee.

I initially watched the first Glee pilot episode just so I could understand what people were talking about and goddamn it, I like it. A lot. The comedy writing on it is fantastic.

it hasn't been the same after those first 13 episodes. now it's all about the pop songs and making $ on itunes... the slightly dark comedy is gone/not as clever

Sons of Anarchy..holy shit. Just finished watching Season 2 on Netflix Streaming.

Hope Season 3 comes out soon on Streaming or I can find somewhere else good to watch it.

What a season.

I'm in the same boat, picking up SOA after it appeared on streaming. It angers me that I'll probably have to wait until October to catch season 3 and dvr the live s4 episodes in the meantime.

Why don't they release those seasons any earlier? It seems pretty archaic to wait until the next season begins.

Me too. Just finished ep7 and I'm addicted. I kind of hope that the second season sucks like people say because I don't want to be a gleek.

season 2 of SOA is by far the best season. Season 3 is a letdown in comparison. Looking forward to season 4 now that they've seemingly finished the angle that takes them to Ireland.

I'm in the same boat, picking up SOA after it appeared on streaming. It angers me that I'll probably have to wait until October to catch season 3 and dvr the live s4 episodes in the meantime.

Why don't they release those seasons any earlier? It seems pretty archaic to wait until the next season begins.

$$$. They are hoping people will buy the DVDs before the next season starts.

All American Orgy.

It looks like a cheesy nation lampoons movie but it's an indie flick about 3 couples who try to get together for an orgy and just how the whole evening gets messed up. Surprisingly funny.

Watched this the other night.... pretty good I guess.

Slowly working through twin peaks, weird show but awesome.

There is a new Comedy Central special from that Grandma's Boy bro. Nick something. Its pretty funny.

Also his show is now on there, but I havent watched it yet.

Back