• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Recommend good stuff you've seen on Netflix streaming

Better off Ted (ABC sitcom that got canceled after 2 seasons)
Patrice O'Neal Elephant In the Room (fucking hilarious standup)
That 70s Show (first 6 seasons are money)

Gunnin For That #1 Spot
docu about the first Elite 24 game (Beasley, Tyreke, B. Jennings, Singler, Bayless, Love, Lance Stephenson, Donte Greene). focuses on 8 of the players personal lives and then runs through the game

also been watching Arrested Development finally.

A couple good ones I watched recently were Mystery Team and Bronson.

Mystery Team is from Derrick Comedy, the sketch troupe that includes Donald Glover from Community. It's a really low budget but pretty funny story about three nerds who started a detective agency when they were seven and kept doing it even as high school seniors.

Just saw Mystery Team based on this. Really liked it. Seemed almost like an extended episode of Community if it was on HBO and only had Troy in it. Thanks for the recommendation.

only the strong, starring mark dacascos from iron chef, and Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back are both on there.

Hey Now... I've been watching the Larry Sanders show because it was recommended.

It's alright... I can see how it inspired later "celebrity" shows.

Star Trek TOS, TNG, Voyager, and Enterprise are all on Watch Instantly now.

But no Deep Space Nine. WTF

Just noted an oldie but goodie that I haven't seen in years, but will now be watching again: Guess Who's Coming to Dinner. Spencer Tracy's last movie.

Been tearing through Party Down the past week.

LikeButton.gif

Back