• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Recommend good stuff you've seen on Netflix streaming

been watching "Sports Night", right now I'm watching "Vice Guide to Travel". Those dudes are NUTS.

Those Vice things are awesome. What do they have on netflix? I watched Liberia and n. Korea on youtube.

watch peep show on hulu. no one wants to watch it because it has a weird name. Juice is hooked on it too.

BUMP!!!!!!!!

I finally signed up for Netflix about 10 days ago and I need suggestions. So far I've watched Season 4 of FNL, the first season of the Hard Times of RJ Berger and a couple random movies.

What should I watch? I think I'm looking for more TV-show suggestions.

BUMP!!!!!!!!

I finally signed up for Netflix about 10 days ago and I need suggestions. So far I've watched Season 4 of FNL, the first season of the Hard Times of RJ Berger and a couple random movies.

What should I watch? I think I'm looking for more TV-show suggestions.

Isn't that a show for 12 yr old girls?

Just watched Black Death. Solid medieval plague/religion/torture move starring Sean Bean.

Skyline was terrible. Special effects were ok, but story was laughable.

I've started watching a show called The Good Guys. Pretty entertaining. Stars Colin Hanks.

Back