• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Recommend good stuff you've seen on Netflix streaming

Two episodes into the Witcher and can’t recall a single character’s name other than the Witcher. They are just flying through these mini-stories and I can’t figure out what I’m supposed to care about/remember. Only the Princess seems to matter going forward.

Two episodes into the Witcher and can’t recall a single character’s name other than the Witcher. They are just flying through these mini-stories and I can’t figure out what I’m supposed to care about/remember. Only the Princess seems to matter going forward.

The middle episodes are good. The beginning (and end, actually) kind of sucked.

Stick with it for 3 or 4 before giving up.

Yeah I was thinking the same. Rando names and places with no context.

It's needlessly confusing in the beginning... They really try to pack a ton of backstory into the first couple of episodes and don't pull it off very well.

I found that playing the game really helped with following the Witcher. But yeah, it's a little hard to follow. Definitely gets better as it goes along.

Watched Aaron Hernandez and Don't Fuck With Cats on the plane. Enjoyed both, but probably liked Cats better. Definitely felt like I needed to hide the screen from other passengers on Cats a couple of times.

Thanks for the heads up. That’s a nice surprise.

and that's why the band chicago is not one of the top 10 chicago bands of all time

"Aren't you guys in a fight?"
"Yeah, but I still love her"
"Are we in a fight?"
"Yeah, but... Yeah"

god these last episodes are going to be brutal, huh

Last edited:
i'm through 6 out of 8 eps and i'm scared to press play on ep 7

especially knowing how rough bojack tends to be with penultimate episodes... yeah.

Don't Fuck With Cats was surprisingly entertaining. 3 episodes. Title is slightly misleading. Not a bunch of cat people/spinsters.

Are we supposed to believe there’s only one bathroom in the massive house they live in in Sex Education?

Back