• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Recommend good stuff you've seen on Netflix streaming

Irrationally excited for the Notorious BIG documentary that comes out on Monday.

Last edited:
^^

68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f4b4158685848755052674f4f5a413d3d2d3435393839353132372e313464643931396166373735303137343130343832393931323431342e676966

We watched "I Care A Lot" and really enjoyed it! Easy to hate characters all around in this one! Makes me wonder how true of a portrayal of some of the guardian programs and assisted living centers.

We watched "I Care A Lot" and really enjoyed it! Easy to hate characters all around in this one! Makes me wonder how true of a portrayal of some of the guardian programs and assisted living centers.

Watched it last night, definitely entertaining.

Night Stalker is good, for true crime fans.

Pure evil.

I should try out Night Stalker, it seems like something I'd like, but I'm always mad when I see the name and realize it's not the real Night Stalker, which was X-Files a couple decades before X-Files.

We watched it this weekend. It was entertaining but it got a bit ridiculous about half way through. Pike's character needed a better back story to support her quick pivot from attorney to SEAL Team 6 action film star.

We watched it this weekend. It was entertaining but it got a bit ridiculous about half way through. Pike's character needed a better back story to support her quick pivot from attorney to SEAL Team 6 action film star.

Yeah and they never really explained why Judge Clay Davis kept signing off. It was meh, I'll give it a 6

We randomly watched Lucky Logan on Saturday night and it was p good if you can get over the terrible WV/NC accents.

Yeah and they never really explained why Judge Clay Davis kept signing off. It was meh, I'll give it a 6

I initially thought he was in on it, but he was just a lazy ass judge who bought whatever Pike was selling. I didn't feel like it needed explanation. I really enjoyed it, one of the better new movies I've seen recently.

It definitely was entertaining but I thought they made some bold choices with the whole no redeemable characters thing. The part you're talking about is when the "good guy" usually starts to win but you still hate her and want her to die. I was thinking maybe there could have been a way to make her a sympathetic victim and then reveal that she's really evil at the end. I guess it worked for what it was though.

She didn't really do asskicking if you think about it.

I thought it was good for what it was-- a Netflix original (or was it Prime? Can't remember). Good acting, so-so story. I liked that everybody was a POS in it, which made it stand out more than it otherwise would have.

I have just finished the limited seven part series "Godless". Undoubtedly, the finest Western since "Lonesome Dove". Quite possibly the best Western ever produced.

Started this tonight based on this post.

Don’t let me down.

Started this tonight based on this post.

Don’t let me down.

Yeah, I'm gonna try to take a break from reading and start this over the weekend. Is it solid? Westerns are my shit, bro.

I wonder who had the idea for Peter Dinklage to just do Jack Dorsey cosplay in I Care a Lot.

Back