• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Recommend good stuff you've seen on Netflix streaming

i just started it. i can't really get into it. I really just think that the blonde women in the show are hot so I continue to watch.

I remember the original series from when I was a kid, so I am enjoying the differences and the similarities. EJO rocks, and of course the hot chicks too.

been trying to watch this but some of the episodes really drag

I'd recommend skipping directly to seasons 3 and 4. Then, if you like those, go back and watch seasons 1 and 2. Season 5 sucks. Don't watch it.

Of course you did. I bet you like all the Kirk Cameron movies too.

Never watched the Kirk Cameron movies. The movie was not well put together, but every time I watch it it brings back the feelings and emotion the 06 season brought me and that is why I love it. As a Wake fan you know we may never experience another time like that in our lifetime. I was there for it and it is one of my most cherished memories.

I know the movie may have been ruined for some of you by it's religious nature, but maybe their family is like that and you should look past that to enjoy the movie for the season we experienced.

Ok I canceled Netflix. I have 2 weeks from today to watch as much stuff as I possibly can. Tell me what I can't miss. I've seen a LOT.

I remember the original series from when I was a kid, so I am enjoying the differences and the similarities. EJO rocks, and of course the hot chicks too.

the original series is streaming too. i think it is pretty good.

i will watch everything posted on this thread that i haven't seen yet. pos rep to all of you when i have more rep to spread tomorrow. tonight i am watching clockwork orange, which I've seen, but never finished before. the book is one of my all time favorites, and i've been meaning to watch the movie for a long time.

The documentary about the Elmo puppeteer made me very happy. Might be a good pickmeup post Clockwork.

Chances of townie being sober tonight are less than 10%

NOVA: Can We Live Forever, starring Neil deGrasse Tyson (has TWDeac written all over it)

Dial M For Murder

Malena

Into the Abyss

Curiosity: Did God Invent the Universe? starring Stephen Hawking (did a quick search for it just now and I'm not sure if its still available)

I posted this on the documentary thread, but the Howard Zinn documentary is pretty boss if you're into his kind of politics.

kinda boring, but i did buy a couple of his books. i had "a people's history of the united states" as a textbook in one of my classes at wake.

Every episode of the original GI Joe and Transformers cartoons are now available.

Back