• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Recommend good stuff you've seen on Netflix streaming

episode 1 is so dense, it takes a few eps to unravel all the plotlines and figure out who the characters are, it's a pretty slow start, agreed

Yellowstone and Queen's Gambit are both good.

Yellowstone turns into a western version of The Sopranos pretty quickly though. New season coming out this fall.

Just signed up for Peacock and enjoyed Dr. Death. However, we stumbled onto The Capture and it is really really good (and kind of terrifying in a modern society kind of way). Kind of Alfred Hitchcock mixed with Black Mirror vibe.

Been watching Normal People on Hulu the past couple of nights and have really enjoyed it. The two main characters are pretty broken, but maybe that's what makes them normal.

The OJ and Versace ones were great, so hopefully this is, too. Stacked cast.

I feel like White Lotus would appeal to a lot of folks on here. Incredible show so far.

Yeah definitely enjoying White Lotus. Quite a finish to that last episode...

I feel like White Lotus would appeal to a lot of folks on here. Incredible show so far.

Perhaps there’s talk of it on the ”Ass Eating on the Rise Again” or whatever it’s called thread (spoiler alert!).

(It’s a great show…reminds me somewhat of “Flirting with Disaster” in terms of cringe and tension-filled hilarity)

The characters just all keep making worse and worse decisions

I came on here like a few others earlier to add my praise for Dr. Death. It really was a great miniseries and was suspenseful and shocking. It also blew my mind that someone could get away with all of that.

Also enjoyed Christian Slater a lot as well. I actually turned to someone and said "Why is he not in more stuff again?"

My brother has had multiple spinal surgeries and is on the fence about having a L5-S1 fusion, and that happens to be the first surgery they show on there and I definitely had to make sure he didn't watch the show at all after that.

White Lotus is so so good...

also, Mr. In Between on Hulu has has finished its third and final season- its about an Australian hit man. I cannot recommend this show highly enough. My favorite since Breaking Bad. The final scene on the last episode....just amazing.

Val is so so good. The Citizen Twain stuff was gold.

Yeah, really enjoyed that. Very bittersweet film. It is striking to see him look so old. I mean, he's in his 60s, but looks a goody 10 years older due to the cancer. I really liked the little windows into his life and thoughts, though.

Anyone else been watching Nine Perfect Strangers? We've only got the finale remaining and it comes out next week. We've really enjoyed it. It's funny and dark and I have absolutely no idea what the fuck is going to happen with the finale.

I mentioned Mr. Inbetween a week or so ago when I was still on season 1...just finished up season 2 and this show is fucking fantastic. Probably my favorite show I've watched this year. I cannot recommend this show highly enough.

Just flew through this in a couple of weeks. Loved it. Dark humor right up my alley and the episodes are only ~ 25 minutes each so you can finish up pretty quickly

Back