• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Recommend good stuff you've seen on Netflix streaming

Started Man in the High Castle last night, first two episodes were well done, IMO. Looking forward to watching again tonight

Enjoyable, but odd. In both episodes, I kept waiting for a huge twist, that never happened. I guess the point is that people are screwed up. Also, at an hour and a half each, they are extremely long. I found myself wanting to fast forward.

I watched the first ep and the first half of the second ep. Underwhelmed a bit so far, but I'll at least finish the second and see how I feel.

Started Man in the High Castle last night, first two episodes were well done, IMO. Looking forward to watching again tonight

Did you start the series or just the new season? I'm caught up but haven't started the new one yet.

I caught a new series last night that is worth a look - ReMastered

Good review in today's wall street about new netflix show to be dropped on wednesday called "Bodyguard". Originally aired on BBC

Holy crap is Hill House great. I haven’t binged a show like this in a long time. Maybe S1 of House of Cards.

Holy crap is Hill House great. I haven’t binged a show like this in a long time. Maybe S1 of House of Cards.

i watched the first episode last night. very good so far.

Bodyguard is on Netflix starting today. This is not the Kevin Costner movie, but the BBC drama. Pretty much crushed every audience record, and it has Robb Stark starring in it.

4 episodes into Hill House and really digging it. Ive started the book, but will probably finish the show first.

4 episodes into Hill House and really digging it. Ive started the book, but will probably finish the show first.

We're at the same spot and are really enjoying it too.

Also have watched a few episodes of I'm Sorry starring Andrea Savage. It's pretty funny, and has a very strong Curb Your Enthusiasm vibe, and Jason Mansoukas is good as the creep character he always plays

Last edited:
We're at the same spot and are really enjoying it too.

Also have watched a few episodes of I'm Sorry starring Andrea Savage. It's pretty funny, and has a very strong Curb Your Enthusiasm vibe, and Jason Mansoukas is good as the creep character he always plays

I recently finished S1 of I'm Sorry. i give it a passing score. I've long been a fan of Savage for her comedic talents and uh, other reasons.

I was extremely disappointed with Hasan Minaj's new show, at least the two episodes dropped so far. I love the guy so I had high hopes but it just didn't work for me. Could be a case of being too OWG for what he's going for.

I watched about 10 minutes of Sabrina just to see what Sally Draper's up to. It's just not for me.

For the disappointment trifecta, I'll add Norsemen. It's billed as some sort of Nordic comedy Game of Thrones but it mostly made me scratch my head wondering "Is this really a comedy?"

I'll second "I'm sorry" - really enjoyed that show. Watching Hill house now.

Back