• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Recommend good stuff you've seen on Netflix streaming

interestingly that's also how i resolve conflicts with my wife

just throw names in a hat for the third to "mediate" interpersonal conflict in the office

Just finished Easy on Netflix. I enjoyed it a bit. Solid 7/10.

Not Netflix but also enjoying Euphoria through 4 eps.

Hey those of you who check these 3 boxes like I do:

* Want to see Cobra Kai
* Too cheap to pay for premium Youtube
* Too ethical (or lazy) to find it on "alternative" streaming sites

Cobra Kai S1 is free until Sept 12.

Thanks again. I finished S1 and I really enjoyed it. It's an interesting show. It's not great drama, it's not comedy, but it's very entertaining and very bingeable.

I watched Happy on Netflix. Chris Meloni is great. His character is like a combination of two of his previous charters on SVU and Wet Hot American Summer. The show has some weirdness but overall, quite entertaining.

Watched the first two episodes of Season 1 of Mindhunters last night. Digging the naked girlfriend.

Thanks again. I finished S1 and I really enjoyed it. It's an interesting show. It's not great drama, it's not comedy, but it's very entertaining and very bingeable.

The first two eps of Cobra Kai Season 2 are free. Every Wednesday another episode becomes free.

https://www.theguardian.com/tv-and-...y-review-netflix-ashley-walters-kane-robinson

Oooooh boy. The Netflix show called "Top Boy" is England's version of the wire. First two seasons under the Summerhouse name from I think 2011 and 2013 were awesome and the newest season oddly enough labelled season 1 is fantastic picking back up the story in 2019. Going to need to use the subtitles to understand what some characters are saying though

Just finished reading The Testaments, Atwood’s follow up to The Handmaid’s Tale. It wasn’t perfect , but it was vastly superior to the clusterfuck that the show has become at this point.

Just realized that Season of Peaky Blinders comes out on 10/4. Hoping it's good ?

Dammnit. Who typed the question mark? Everyone knows biff reads anything on the teleprompter.

Undone is really good.

srsly, just finished this and it's great. it's from the bojack horseman team, but done with realistic rotoscope animation. it's trippy as hell (which lends to it being REWATCHABLE) and more of a drama than comedy, but it's funny enough and surprisingly sweet

Just finished reading The Testaments, Atwood’s follow up to The Handmaid’s Tale. It wasn’t perfect , but it was vastly superior to the clusterfuck that the show has become at this point.

I’ve got no complaints about the show.

Back