• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Recommend good stuff you've seen on Netflix streaming

There was a documentary last year on HBO about Woodstock '99. Mind blowing. I guess I will watch this one too.

Prey rules. That's all you need to know.

To say second best in the Predator (and spinoffs) series is faint praise, you just have to be above the "it stinks" line. I'd say best of the series overall except the initial had this moment of cinema gold:
C8K7EGkV0AA0URX

Finale of for all mankind better be 2+ hours after this episode.

Prey rules. That's all you need to know.

To say second best in the Predator (and spinoffs) series is faint praise, you just have to be above the "it stinks" line. I'd say best of the series overall except the initial had this moment of cinema gold:
C8K7EGkV0AA0URX

I find this hard to believe. But I'm not in any hurry to provide a review myself because it looks terrible.

Just finished Black Bird on Apple TV. The second half of the last episode felt rushed and clumsy, and the conclusion lost some of its impact because of it, but otherwise I thought it was excellent. The acting was superb, and the leads were especially good.

agree on Black bird ...thought it was excellent but did seem to end a little abruptly. The guy who played Larry was so freakin creepy. I'm a sucker for serial killer shows and prison shows so Blackbird was right in my wheelhouse.

Saw an interview with the guy who played Larry and he said he actually dialed down the high pitched voice to about an 8 while the real Larry was a 10.

Last edited:
I find this hard to believe. But I'm not in any hurry to provide a review myself because it looks terrible.

it's legitimately awesome

just watch it, you dweeb

--

I'm loving Edge of the Earth on HBO. RIYL extreme sports docs and watching humans accomplish absolutely absurd feats

Second this and the other sentiment. Just a fun, fun film.

Agee this was a fun film. Not crazy on the upgrades on the predator weapons though. They did seem to through in a couple of modern day choice of wording. I'm thinking "would a native american, at that time, say something like that"? But now I searching for something to pick at. 2 thumbs up.

We binged I Just Killed My Dad last night on Netflix and it was entertaining enough - we didn't know anything about the subject murder, so that always helps.

Back