• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Recommend good stuff you've seen on Netflix streaming

ozark - COVID GOAT
mindhunter - fun ‘prequel to criminal minds’
tiger king - entertaining; poor mans King Of Kong
unorthodox - enjoyed diving into a world I knew very little about; lead actor is great
dead to me - S1 was decent, stopped watching S2 with the ‘twin reemergence’
schitts creek - watched the pilot and quit it; why do people like this so much?

Schitts Creek gets better and better, episode after episode, season after season.

schitts creek - watched the pilot and quit it; why do people like this so much?

I'll say that it took a little while for it to hit its stride, but once it did I thought the show was amazing. Just watching the pilot doesn't even come close to the rest of the show. We binged it in March/April, and my wife already wants to watch it again.

Watched Jimmy O. Yang's stand-up special over the weekend and thought it was really funny.

Schitts Creek is definitely sooo good. Has a nearly universal positive rating from the people I know.

I also bailed on Schitts Creek after watching the pilot. Came back to it a year later and watched the 2nd episode, then binged all the rest. Definitely give it a few more episodes.

Just finished Palm Springs. Very entertaining.

I saw where Samberg said he wants people to go into it knowing as little as possible so I knew almost nothing.

Then why did he and the studio release a 3 min movie trailer? That length for any movie trailer is ridiculous.

anyone watch the Hannibal series with Mads Mikkelson that just hit Netflix?

I thought this was really well done. It was apparent that season 3 was going to be the last so they really rolled a lot into that season. While seasons 1-2 did not have much to do with the movies it seems like season 3 contained pretty much some of all the movies.

Has anyone watched Unbelievable yet? It's on my list but just not watched it yet.
Same with The Valhalla Murders.

the jeffrey epstein documentary was wild. Also, Ghislaine Maxwell's bail hearing is later today apparently.

I also bailed on Schitts Creek after watching the pilot. Came back to it a year later and watched the 2nd episode, then binged all the rest. Definitely give it a few more episodes.

The pilot of schitts creek was setting up the premise of the show but was pretty unremarkable on its own. The series is hilarious though. We are working through it a second time

Schitt's Creek is fine and I watched for a few seasons, but David's boyfriend is a terribly stale actor and it got so distracting I bailed on the show

Back