• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Recommend good stuff you've seen on Netflix streaming

Friends from College is good, but damn 8 episode 30 minute show seasons. I was through that in like 4 days.

Abducted in Plain Sight is beyond disturbing - felt similar outrage after watching Dear Zachary.

High Flying Bird is awesome.

Netflix movie set during an NBA lockout. Soderbergh direxts and written by the same guy who wrote Moonlight.

Watched it last night.

Timely, given I just finished reading “Under the Banner of Heaven”, which is basically a history of Mormonism.

I still can’t believe how naive and trusting these people were with their daughter.

El Chupe, get on that shit, bro. You will dig it. Fastest watch ever too. All episodes of all shows should be 24 minutes long.

Honestly, if there’s a person out there in the world who doesn’t think Russian Doll whips complete ass and isn’t one of the coolest shows in recent memory, I would like to hear that person’s explanation, then kick him in the nuts and take away his TV because he doesn’t need it.

When did whips ass replace kicks ass as the preferred internet verbiage? I see it on Twitter a lot.

Being whipped hurts more than being kicked and is the next level of having pain inflicted upon one’s ass. Slaying ass would perhaps be the next and final level because if your ass is slayed there is really no coming back from that because you have a dead ass.

For the record, Russian Doll kicks, whips and slays ass. You dinguses should all watch it forthwith.

Netflix automatically played a preview and I heard that and thought it was a bit, uh, strong. I guess it's just a weird NY accent, but it kind of put me off watching it right away until I could forget about it. But I don't want Say Hey to take away my tv, so I guess I better watch it and think it fucks.

Back