• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Recommend good stuff you've seen on Netflix streaming

It’s an older series from IFC but Documentary Now is great, if for no other reason than their parody of the Eagles and 70s soft rock bands “The Blue Jean Committee”

I'm way behind but just got stuck into Easy, Casa de Papel and The End of the Fucking World. All three are excellent in different ways.

My wife LOVES Casa de Papel. She even got us matching red outfits for Halloween.

Gotta say, I am enjoying Daybreak. Super cheesy, 4th wall breaking YA apocalypse show, but entertaining.

Been binging Schitt’s Creek. Formulaic as hell but I don’t really care.

Atypical is really good, have enjoyed all 3 seasons

New season of the Crown is not as good as the first 2. I don't like that have an entirely new cast plan the exact same roles.

The Irishman.

Today.

Watching it tonight.

Man, I tried. I wanted to love it but fell asleep 30 minutes in. It seems like a paint by bombers Scorsese flick to me so far. I’m gonna give it another shot tomorrow and hopefully I’ll admit I’m wrong then. Wtf with a 3.5 hour runtime though.

Man, I tried. I wanted to love it but fell asleep 30 minutes in. It seems like a paint by bombers Scorsese flick to me so far. I’m gonna give it another shot tomorrow and hopefully I’ll admit I’m wrong then. Wtf with a 3.5 hour runtime though.

is paint by bombers a phrase? b/c I love it

S2 of Jack Ryan gets a C minus. Poorly written all around and more ridiculous than the first season. Good for the action and that is it.

Halfway through the last season of Man in the High Castle and it seems to be getting back to business. No irrelevant gay romance subplots that serves no purpose other than to demonstrate wokeness. Perhaps it being the last season made them have to cut out loose ends.

Need to get to The Crown. Gonna be weird to have a new cast.

Have not watched the irishman yet but We got this covered has a recommended 4 "episode" watching breakout for the show. Probably lifted from reddit or something.

Back