• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Recommend good stuff you've seen on Netflix streaming

i realized when i watched the trailer for season 2 of the umbrella academy that i remember exactly nothing about season 1 of the umbrella academy

I started to re-watch Community on Netflix. I am not sure that I saw the first season when on air, but it is still extremely good.

Watched “Free Solo” last night on Hulu and it was amazing. Very captivating story.

i realized when i watched the trailer for season 2 of the umbrella academy that i remember exactly nothing about season 1 of the umbrella academy

I realized when I watched the trailer for season 1 of the umbrella academy that I would never watch the umbrella academy

I realized when I watched the trailer for season 1 of the umbrella academy that I would never watch the umbrella academy

I don't remember it being bad, really

but then, I don't remember much of it at all, which I guess was my point

it came out shortly after Russian Doll, which I do remember and which was terrific

anyone watch the Hannibal series with Mads Mikkelson that just hit Netflix?

Holy shit. Watching the cringiest show of all time on Hulu, Welcome to Plathville.

Finally getting around to Devs... This show is really friggin' good, you guys

Just finished Palm Springs. Very entertaining.

I saw where Samberg said he wants people to go into it knowing as little as possible so I knew almost nothing.

Just finished Palm Springs. Very entertaining.

I saw where Samberg said he wants people to go into it knowing as little as possible so I knew almost nothing.

Agreed. Knew nothing about it going in and really enjoyed it.

ozark - COVID GOAT
mindhunter - fun ‘prequel to criminal minds’
tiger king - entertaining; poor mans King Of Kong
unorthodox - enjoyed diving into a world I knew very little about; lead actor is great
dead to me - S1 was decent, stopped watching S2 with the ‘twin reemergence’
schitts creek - watched the pilot and quit it; why do people like this so much?

Back