• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chicago Cubs Thread - Playoff Push Pending

Baez is one of those guys with a low floor and high ceiling - he could be Rob Deer or he could be Jim Thome. The strikeouts will never go away, its just a matter of if he can get them under control enough to be a productive hitter. And actually Deer may be high for his floor, now.

His issue is that he doesn't take criticism or feedback well, and with his sister passing, gotta think baseball and getting better isn't the #1 thing on his mind.

Baez, Alcantara, Lake and Olt would benefit from an extended stay in AAA. All have shown potential but need to improve their ability to make consistent contact and their knowledge of the strike zone. They need to play everyday and restore the confidence in themselves that comes with success.

Might be on MLB Net if you are fortunate enough to be in the Nats' broadcast area (or Cardinals)

Is Jason Motte some long delayed compensation for Lou Brock? If so, I wanted so much more

2015 Chicago Cubs Thread: 7-5, Bryant = stud

Come on Kris!

Fucking both MLB channels are on WAS-STL

Starlin chops it over the 3B and were tied up. 8-8.

Anddddd MLB Strike Zone cuts back away to something else. Dumb.

I love this team.

Me too. This year is going to be fun.

Gonna need to start watching games on some illegal Internet feeds. Gamecast on my phone just ain't doing it. I'd consider paying for the package but it's $200 and I'm going to be in Asia for most of July and August.

Is the MLB TV online deal worth it?

Last edited:

Gotta get a SF here Wellington

That works

I almost turned the game off at the end of the 8th.

Back