• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

SONG OF THE SUMMER 2015????!??!!!!!??

Was that a serious submission Strick?

Yeah. Juice and Kory are probably right, though.

What are your thoughts on Panda? I think that I like the Kanye version better, but it's also pretty good solo. Tiimmy Turner is kind of hot garbage, though.

Yeah. Juice and Kory are probably right, though.

What are your thoughts on Panda? I think that I like the Kanye version better, but it's also pretty good solo. Tiimmy Turner is kind of hot garbage, though.

I kept waiting for it to become interesting. The song of the summer has to be a pop song, or have a catchy chorus. See: Call me Maybe, other examples off the top of my head would be Juvenile's back that azz up or Remix to ignition.

Beibs the one about where he says my momma don't like you and she likes everyone and that he hates to admit he's wrong but you still blow my phone up....

Hot fire. I challenge anyone to name a bigger better summer 2016 song. Errybody know dat ome

I kept waiting for it to become interesting. The song of the summer has to be a pop song, or have a catchy chorus. See: Call me Maybe, other examples off the top of my head would be Juvenile's back that azz up or Remix to ignition.

"Panda, panda, panda, panda, I got broads in Atlanta..."

If we're talking mass appeal then it has to be a Bieber double feature (Cold Water & Let Me Love You), One Dance or Panda.

Is there ever a song of the winter? Was it "Hotline Bling" this past one?

Back