• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Sepp the Incorruptible

What's the point of staying in an organization where you foot the bill and the Trinidad-Tobagos and Solomon Islands call the shots?

So, some corrupt murderous dictator wont call you racist and colonialist?

Word on the street in Europe is that Spain and France voted for Sepp: each trying to strike a private deal with our dear Swiss schifoso. I have no idea if these rumors are true.

Word on the street in Europe is that Spain and France voted for Sepp: each trying to strike a private deal with our dear Swiss schifoso. I have no idea if these rumors are true.

Spain has always been a big Blatter supporter. No surprise if they voted for him

Interesting because a few days ago they said Blatter wasn't one of the people they wanted to interview

Soon, I might have to change the title of this thread to Sepp the Amnesiac. At his age, "don't remember" and "don't recall" are probably his best bet.

He's an interesting combination of megalomaniac and narcissist. When he ends up in prison, does the Prince automatically take over by default or is there another open election?

FA director Heather Rabbatts has resigned from FIFA's anti-discrimination task force following Blatter's reelection.

Back