• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Sepp the Incorruptible

This fucking guy...

"He alleges ex-French president Nicolas Sarkozy and his German counterpart Christian Wulff sought to influence voting before Qatar and Russia were chosen as respective hosts in 2010. Blatter, 79, said: "That is the reason why we now have a World Cup in Qatar."

http://www.bbc.com/sport/0/football/33401602

Uh, I have news for Sepp. Switzerland does have some extradition with the US. I posted a while back that there are plenty of countries that don't, most of which you wouldn't want to live in. But Sarajevo wouldn't be such a bad place.

I think potentially the fact that he is a Swiss citizen means that they won't extradite him

I think potentially the fact that he is a Swiss citizen means that they won't extradite him

Could be. And that could be why he didn't want to travel to Canada for the WWC. But he wasn't scared or anything. He was just, you know, too busy to bother with a WC. Especially given the women's shorts were too long.

CKXJdSpUsAA1vQE.jpg

The whole clip with him shouting maniacally "Where is my security!" is amazing

hahahahhahaha, awesome

In the full video he walks back and forth across the stage completely flabbergasted and confused before saying into the mic, "ladies and gentleman we need to clean the stage. I can't address you with this here." Lol, poor Sepp.

Well done E:60 on Sepp by Jeremy Schaap tonight.

Back