• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Sepp the Incorruptible

Blatter: "It is up to Israel to share a little more with Palestine. This is what is coming out here."

That'll work! Why hasn't anyone thought of that solution before!??!!

CGLd-CZWcAAoQvR.png

David Gill accepts his ExCo position from Blatter... the man who if reelected will mean that David Gill resigns from his ExCo position later today. Drama.

We will have a 10-minute break before the presidential vote “to prepare the room for the secret ballot,” says Jérôme Valcke.

YES! Because that is what an organization that has been accused of acting in the shadows without transparency should do. A secret ballot! BRILLIANT.

YES! Because that is what an organization that has been accused of acting in the shadows without transparency should do. A secret ballot! BRILLIANT.

You realize that the only chance of Blatter getting knocked off is a secret ballot? Many countries are too afraid to vote against him openly

Blatter: "What is this notion of time? Time is infinite, and we slice it up. My time at FIFA is short. I'd like to continue with you."

lolololol this fucking guy

He has been President of FIFA since 1998!

LVG makes more sense in his press conferences and at least he's fun to listen to.

This is what I was getting at. International soccer doesn't need Anguilla. If UEFA, CONMEBOL and US/Canada/Mexico/Central America were to leave FIFA, then FIFA ceases to exist - or at least have any relevance. After a while, Asia and Africa would also want to join the new organization's WC. Does anyone outside of Asia and Africa watch Asian and African countries play?

dv7

FIFA is so fucked that a guy that should have resigned a few days ago may get reelected to president. Ahhh the beautiful game.

Thiefa is hopeless. Sepp is about to be re-elected. If Blatter is not arrested by the Swiss authorities ASAP, its time for Europe, South America and North America to go their own way. Let Asia and Africa join them in a new organization, if they want. There is no World Cup without Europe.

Blatter: "I am a faithful man, God, Allah or whatever it is, the spirit, will help us bring back FIFA to where it should be".

I love that Bob Ley is being so smug towards him on live TV

Back