• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Video Game Thread - $70 Zelda Expansion!

Kindle Fire is a pretty good kid tablet too. I bought my 8 year old daughter one and she loves it. She can read and buy books on it. At Christmas time, it was like $79. Such a good deal.

That's what my kids use and it works fine. It's not a good tablet, but the price is nice.

How I think every PC Batman player is feeling: (skip to 3:40)

Steam allowing refunds is going to fix this problem. It might take time, but it's on the way to being fixed.

Well I'm officially done with act 1 of the witcher.

yeah man, it's actually like a grind. i just spent a few gaming rounds going from merchant/innkeeper to the next trying to find people to play and win against. eventually you start getting enough cards to beat the Gwent Quest guys and get the Hero cards. really enjoy the game, wish there was a real version of it. though it's basically Magic, right?

yeah man, it's actually like a grind. i just spent a few gaming rounds going from merchant/innkeeper to the next trying to find people to play and win against. eventually you start getting enough cards to beat the Gwent Quest guys and get the Hero cards. really enjoy the game, wish there was a real version of it. though it's basically Magic, right?

I have utterly no idea on how it compares because I've never played Magic. I have seen some people printing out all the cards and playing with friends.

Where to sell your shit (Witcher 3)

http://www.ogboards.com/forums/showthread.php/23257-Hearthstone-Thread-FTMFW-(WARNING!-NERD-ALERT!)

Any similarities?

These aren't pics of real life, they were all taken from Unreal Engine 4.
vbXT9yl.jpg

FQ2gEr5.jpg

O1Z33P8.jpg

Is there a point other than to get all of the cards? Do I get a better sword or armor or get to sleep with some chick? I'm just not all that interested in running around finding people to play Gwent with...

The game is pretty incredible though. I NEVER get bored of playing, even after hours of just running to new question marks. It reminds me of the fun I had initially playing Skyrim.

Hey guys, every time I see this thread at the top of the board my brain thinks it is a call out thread.

So, I've got that going for me, which is nice.

lmao what?

Back