• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Video Game Thread - $70 Zelda Expansion!

I had a blast with my dual wield, bleed warrior until the final boss where it felt nearly impossible. Also, crystalline or 2v1 battles, and especially 2v1 crystalline battles were tough. All in all though a really fun way to go through the game.

I made it through with a pure greatsword health build but man I died alot

Was having a great time last night and then a giant bear burst out of the ground and killed me

Picked up Switch Sports tonight. Played tennis my myself for about 30 min, played all of them for 90 min with my 9 year old, and played bowling with my 79 year old dad for about 30 min.

Good time. Props to Nintendo for pricing it at $49.99 since it’s closer to Wii Sports that came for free than Wii Sports Resort. I’m guessing there will be plenty of DLC.

Picked up Switch Sports tonight. Played tennis my myself for about 30 min, played all of them for 90 min with my 9 year old, and played bowling with my 79 year old dad for about 30 min.

Good time. Props to Nintendo for pricing it at $49.99 since it’s closer to Wii Sports that came for free than Wii Sports Resort. I’m guessing there will be plenty of DLC.

Got a copy of that for my daughter, but she is out of town this weekend. Looking forward to getting into it. Also, Golf will be a free add-on over the summer. I wouldn't mind paying for extra sports, but I'm not going to complain about them giving some away either.

Yeah. I think Golf may have been in the original plan but they didn’t finish it in time. Also there are plenty of golf games out there so making people pay for it would have been a bad move.

This is a good mix of old and new games. Bowling is the only game in Wii Sports, Wii Sports Resort, and Switch Sports. Tennis wasn’t in Sports Resort, Swordfighting wasn’t in Sports, and Volleyball, Badminton, and Soccer are brand new.

I imagine DLC will bring back a few old games and add some new ones and add some new modes to existing games. By the way, the online purchase is $39.99 and doesn’t come with the strap that allows you to play Soccer Shootout.

If anyone wants to play some Nintendo switch sports online (tennis and volleyball are my favorites) I’m totally down

If anyone wants to play some Nintendo switch sports online (tennis and volleyball are my favorites) I’m totally down

PM me. I might play some tonight before or after Heat-Sixers.

Back