• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Video Game Thread - $70 Zelda Expansion!

damn y'all ain't never played grim fandango with tank controls

I finished Luigi's Mansion 3 yesterday. I played it like 30-60 minutes at a time every few weeks over the last year or so. It's the first game I've beaten since I think Spider-Man: Miles Morales.

Last edited:
Apparently some of us are going to die again. Data breach/ransomware leaked elden ring dlc coming.

Played Red Dead 2 for 45 minutes, couldn’t wrangle the deer on the first forced mission because the controls were so shitty. Up there for worst $60 I’ve ever spent.

idk if it was 2 or 3 or redenption or whater it was but whichever one I bought I played the tutorial with some dude named Driskal in it then mailed the game to my college roommate for free

idk if it was 2 or 3 or redenption or whater it was but whichever one I bought I played the tutorial with some dude named Driskal in it then mailed the game to my college roommate for free

the tutorial in RDR2 is so fucking long and there are so many small mechanics built in to that controller/HUD

credit people who get into it but christ almighty

I was frustrated at the beginning with RDR2, but hung in there and ended up finishing it and really liking it. You get used to the controls.

just a simple wrap up here but Sniper Elite 5 is great; best of the series, though the Hitler DLC mission kinda sucks

Axis Invasion is a really fun multiplayer mode, too. more fun than elden ring's invasion mechanic

anyone else SICED about the Splatoon 3 Splatfest World Premiere this weekend??

My kids loyally played Splatoon and Splatoon 2. I’m thinking about playing Splatoon 3 with them.

Yeah. That's why I haven't done it either. Never been big on FPS. I played it a little with them and enjoyed it.

Fired up Octopath Traveler on the plane ride back on Sunday and now I'm hooked. But man they spend a lotta time talking.

Fired up Octopath Traveler on the plane ride back on Sunday and now I'm hooked. But man they spend a lotta time talking.

I played that game for one cross-country plane ride, and on the way back it got too repetitive for me. So many of the same fights over and over and over.... Haven't revisited.

I played that game for one cross-country plane ride, and on the way back it got too repetitive for me. So many of the same fights over and over and over.... Haven't revisited.

About 15 hours in.....I got him last, but one of the characters reduces random encounters. I find the battle system interesting enough that I don't mind the repetition. Like I let some of the folks live longer than they should so I can rob them of more shit.

Back