• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Video Game Thread - $70 Zelda Expansion!

Beat both Batman and The Witcher. Both amazing games. Now just need to complete all the side quests in Witcher and play through 10 more times to get all the endings and find the other 175 riddles to get the true ending in Batman. Is Uncharted 4 the next potentially great game coming out this year in the next year or is there something else that needs to be on my radar.

Fallout 4

tumblr_lz773zKw3O1r3w4xco1_540.png

Beat both Batman and The Witcher. Both amazing games. Now just need to complete all the side quests in Witcher and play through 10 more times to get all the endings and find the other 175 riddles to get the true ending in Batman. Is Uncharted 4 the next potentially great game coming out this year in the next year or is there something else that needs to be on my radar.

Damn, you have way more free time than me haha.

I can't even imagine a world in which I have that much time to play games.

I was able to get an hour to myself last night after the wife and kids went to bed so I could do one Witcher quest and play a couple rounds of Gwent. Maybe another hour later on this week if lucky.

Yeah, I got 1.5hr of Arkham Knight last night and it felt shamefully decadent.

I was able to get an hour to myself last night after the wife and kids went to bed so I could do one Witcher quest and play a couple rounds of Gwent. Maybe another hour later on this week if lucky.

No wife and kids so enjoying it while I can.

We hosted a sleepover for 2 of my oldest's best friends and one friend's little sister. Before he left, the bro with two kids was overjoyed and said, "I'm just going to stay up till 3 am and play video games."

My kids go to bed very late, especially during the summer, so I typically catch up on a show or guilt myself into during work before bed instead of playing a game. I still need to finish The Last of Us.

Last edited:
We hosted a sleepover for 2 of my oldest's best friends and one friend's little sister. Before he left, the bro with two kids was overjoyed and said, "I'm just going to stay up till 3 am and play video games."

My kids go to bed very late, especially during the summer, so I typically catch up on a show or guilt myself into during work before bed instead of playing a game. I still need to watch Arrow.

Fixed.

Did anyone else on Xb1 download Rory PGA tour last night? The load times were far better the previous Gen. I'm not sure how i feel about them bringing back the the click option as s swing choice I want to play with the analog stick but fear everyone else will use 3 click putting me at a disadvantage.

Did anyone else on Xb1 download Rory PGA tour last night? The load times were far better the previous Gen. I'm not sure how i feel about them bringing back the the click option as s swing choice I want to play with the analog stick but fear everyone else will use 3 click putting me at a disadvantage.

I thought it didn't come out until the 14th, so I hadn't yet (ps4 though).

I am such a shitty gamer.

I had Skyrim and played for maybe 1 hour and haven't touched it since.

I bought COD: Advanced Warfare when I got my XBONE and have yet to even load it.

All of my time goes to FIFA, arcade pool or NBA 2015

I thought it didn't come out until the 14th, so I hadn't yet (ps4 though).

XB1 has the ea access pass so you get the full games six days early as a test run.When the game is officially released your trial stops working.

I got it preordered on the ps4. Elder Scrolls Online is such a HUGE game I don't know how much time I will have to devote to it when I get it.

I leave it on, man. Text sim. Pretty in depth. It is basically crack??

They're making the video game young Ph wanted 30 years ago.

I got it preordered on the ps4. Elder Scrolls Online is such a HUGE game I don't know how much time I will have to devote to it when I get it.

Lemme know what you think if you get a chance to play it. Very happy with how the controls turned out on console version. It's not Skyrim, but it's fun. I don't play it a ton at home because I've played so much of it over the years at work, but when I do it's still entertaining and I like being able to play solo and not having to group.

I want the Transformers Movie turned into a game with the graphics/design of that video. Make it dark as hell, have some missions like the COD ones where you start as an Autobot and fight for a while only to get slaughtered by Megatron and die. Make it dark as hell, bring back all the music...

That movie blew my mind as a kid.

I wonder if Megatron transforms into a gun or something lame.

Back