• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Video Game Thread - $70 Zelda Expansion!

Video Game Thread - Final Fantasy XVI Announced - No Other News

For real, Tetris 99 is the clear king of battle royales.

It’s better than the Apex one, you can respawn as a human in COD if you collect two vials off dead bodies.

I miss Apex. All my gaming friends play COD exclusively now. Haven’t played since like the second day of this current season.
Working on collecting the last two Halloween cards and dropping into the Superstore or Dam is just a suicide mission

would people rather they put even more pressure on their teams to finish? never understood the whole "lol delays fucking game companies" attitude

completed my first Hades run last night. Had this totally bonkers build with the Stygian blade that included a Daedalus Hammer buff that reduced my max life by 60% (and reduced subsequent centaur hearts by 60%), but gave me 2 points of life every time I landed an attack. With that in hand I didn't need Stubborn Defiance even one time through the whole run.

would people rather they put even more pressure on their teams to finish? never understood the whole "lol delays fucking game companies" attitude

Not my attitude. Just a “what can ya do but laugh” kind of situation. Like GRRM’s annual announcement that WoW ain’t coming this year ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

The same people who hate game delays are the first ones to complain that a game isn’t finished.

completed my first Hades run last night. Had this totally bonkers build with the Stygian blade that included a Daedalus Hammer buff that reduced my max life by 60% (and reduced subsequent centaur hearts by 60%), but gave me 2 points of life every time I landed an attack. With that in hand I didn't need Stubborn Defiance even one time through the whole run.

I am a pretty big video game nerd, so no judgment here, but this post cracked me up.

It does sound ridiculous when I read it back! Forgot to add that I also had a boon from Demeter that completely chilled the enemy whenever I took damage, so they would be slowed way down and I could hack away to recover my health. Hell of a combination.

I got to within probably 5% of beating Hades last night. It was the first time I had gotten to him, and I had a pretty good, but obvious, bow build going. It was close enough that for a split second I wasn't sure if it was him or me that died. I was not pleased.

Hyrule Warriors: Age of Calamity demo is out today. Game comes out Nov 20.

Superstore has like three boxes in the whole building. Only one I have left to get.

me and charlottedeac1 spent a lot of time yesterday trying to grind this and it was EXHAUSTING

fighting half of the goddamn server for crates you can count on one hand is the actual worst

the worst part is, now that we have the grau skin unlocked, it's sort of shit? like you'd have to change out *at least* the muzzle/barrel/stock to make it viable in warzone, and if you do that the skin looks awful. not sure what the point of the blueprint is tbh, but it's a pretty disappointing reward for that grind

I got the Superstore one basically by dumb luck. Dam was driving me crazy for a while, then I switched to Duos with no squad fill, dropped pretty far away so I had to take an ATV, and had the whole place to myself once I got there.

yeah I was surprised you mentioned Dam as a problem spot, that can be a really quiet drop a lot of games

Back