• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Video Game Thread - $70 Zelda Expansion!

Meh, it's hard to tell what but that's not really what's important to the game from what I can tell (more about open world pvping, real time skill-based combat, beautiful world with what I think is a decent crafting system to build on).

You're shipwrecked on an island where weird shit happens and you're lucky enough to never truly die. More LORE TBD. 3 factions competing for your heart, pirate-ey boys, holier-than-though white knights, or too smart for their own good "scientists".

jamesda any good sales on mountain dew and child abuse equipment at the local walmarts?

Video Game Thread - Final Fantasy XVI Announced - No Other News

Lol, Far Cry 6 seriously named their main character Dani Rojas?

81136ba0cc6255bb19a69eb76894c710.jpg

DCD, just curious, with the NFT craze/bubble thats came on here in 2021, do you think that'll translate over to video games somehow? Will NFTs be accessible in games or something like that? Just wondering if any discussions have taken place in a big company like yours regarding NFTs? Thanks

Video Game Thread - Final Fantasy XVI Announced - No Other News

Playing the new metroid, I don’t think I got the skills for this. I’m a button masher

haven't been impressed with Metroid so far; tedious in difficulty and there are far better Metroidvanias out now. also the production just seems low rent.

I am enjoying Disco Elysium, though. The load times on switch are a little annoying but it's a very cool game.

How many video games do y'all own that you've bought but never played? I've got to have at least 30-50

Between me and my boys, too many. Got several on my phone too.

How many video games do y'all own that you've bought but never played? I've got to have at least 30-50

Not that many, half dozen maybe. But I probably have a hundred or so I "bought" with Xbox Live when I had that. I always got the four free games every month even though I haven't played most of them.

200+ easily. Humble Bundle subscription has done me in. They worked in the office under mine in SF so I signed up years ago when they launched since they were generally nice people (invited me to game night a few times, were super chill). I never cancelled despite maybe getting maybe 4-5 games a year I really want.

That doesn't even count the 50-75+ from the last year I haven't redeemed/chosen.

At least 200 yeah

A lot of cheap bundles and free giveaways and old games for cheap

Back