• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Video Game Thread - $70 Zelda Expansion!

1307613485851848368.gif

Just picked up a 850 Evo 500gb SSD, a Gigabyte 970 G1 Gaming, and a Windows 8.1 Pro key from /r/microsoftsoftwareswap.

Really excited about the G1 as most have been able to OC to 980 levels. I decided against a higher-end model because I think I'll upgrade again when the Oculus/SteamVR stuff goes live or to move to 4k. Also, it will replace my aging 560TI 448gb.

I've been holding off on the Witcher until this upgrade. Can't wait to get into it.

That sub is legit? Seems like the prices are way low.

I'd jump on an 8.1 copy if 10 weren't coming in a month.

I'd jump on an 8.1 copy if 10 weren't coming in a month.

If it is a legit version, which presumably, these keys will give you. It will upgrade for free to the relevant version of Windows 10. That is the only reason I am picking up 8.1 ahead of time.

If it is a legit version, which presumably, these keys will give you. It will upgrade for free to the relevant version of Windows 10. That is the only reason I am picking up 8.1 ahead of time.

Windows 7 does the same, right?

Apparently they buy keys in bulk and it is perfectly legit. I can't imagine that reddit would allow it to go on if it was illegal.

Seems like if you are selling keys without licenses, it's not legit. Be careful.

My graphics card came with this. It will be the first batman game I've played.

They're all pretty great. The 3rd one is the weakest by far though.

You should get them on Steam if they're still on sale.

I don't know if it was this thread or the 75 dollars I got from turning my old console in but I bought xbox1 this weekend and of course witcher. I need to find more free time.

Does anybody here own a PS4? All the talk is about the XBOne. I'm sad I won't be playing Arkham Knight tomorrow. No time.

Does anybody here own a PS4? All the talk is about the XBOne. I'm sad I won't be playing Arkham Knight tomorrow. No time.

Which will happen first?

a) PHDeac watches Arrow
b) PHDeac plays Arkham Knight
c) LilPHDeac graduates college

d) LilPhDeac watches Arrow and plays Arkham Knight

I still have Arkham Origins sitting around. Bought it when it came out, played it for 30 minutes, and haven't played any games since.

Picked up Elder Scrolls Online tonight. Will be a few weeks before I get Arkham. I am really excited for the Deliverance open world medieval game it is my favorite era.

Back