• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Video Game Thread - $70 Zelda Expansion!

Okay so PS4 ID list. Ready? GO! Deac6

I wanna play Arkham knight so bad but it won't happen until I'm done with the Witcher story.

I wanna play Arkham knight so bad but it won't happen until I'm done with the Witcher story.

I feel the same way about the Elder Scrolls online, but they preview says quest never end. Now if it is just the same quest recycled into a different location over and over again I will get tired of it quickly.

My psn is: jamesda3asu

I don't think I've played my PS3 since you bailed on the NCAA league.

I didn't my ps3 died and it took me a while to replace it. I miss the leagues. Really wish we would have gotten some playoff formats in that would have been really fun.

I must admit. I was a very late adopter in the whole digital download front. I liked having some form of equity in games that I could trade in, for however cheap they may be, to a gamestop to put towards a new game. I've ditched that for the connivence of digital downloads and going to the hub and just starting up the game etc. Witcher has been the first game (outside GTA) in almost 2 years that I've bought a physical copy of. Due to the fact that it's the first game that I feel like it's actually worth it. The soundtrack is absolutely awesome and I love the map that comes with it. CD Project Red did a great job all around.

yeah now that i have the xbone i just DL everything. it's awesome.

though, i miss the halcyon days of trading my NES cartridges and going to the local videostore to rent stuff

For some reason, I've been slow to embrace console d/ls even though I only do d/ls on PC.

I'm already at 80%+ of my XBONE Hard Drive....I need to finish a game or two and delete them I guess.

Seeing as how I only play sports games, IDK how that will work.

Anyone played Lifeless Planet? I was working through that but it gets old pretty quick.

I'm already at 80%+ of my XBONE Hard Drive....I need to finish a game or two and delete them I guess.

Seeing as how I only play sports games, IDK how that will work.

Anyone played Lifeless Planet? I was working through that but it gets old pretty quick.

Just order an external HD and plug it up, it will actually speed things up too iirc.

Oh I didn't know that would work.

Figured loading games from an external HD would bog it down.

Make sure you get a drive that's USB 3.

PS4 and XBox One will be coming out with 1TB additions next month. It is not as big of a deal for XBox since you can expand the memory pretty easily but it will be pretty good for PS4. There will be a few minor tweaks as well. Price point should be similar to to the standard 500gb model now.

that's it? i can stick in a 1TB thumbdrive?

As far as I know, there is no upper limit for storage. I bought a 2TB portable HD for about $70, and it works great. I know 4TB drives also work, but I'm not sure past that.

Back