• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Video Game Thread - $70 Zelda Expansion!

So yeah, after a brutal ramp up time just figuring out how the game works (probably 10 - 12 hours of gameplay and 2 - 3 more reading about things online) it's finally starting to pay off. I'd compare it to those shows you recommend with the qualifier "the first 2 seasons are a little slow, but then it really picks up!" It's terrifying fighting through a level for 30 minutes and knowing if you die you have to start all over, but it makes it that much more rewarding when you make it through. I say this after only getting through the 2nd level using the easiest class to play, so tomorrow I may be back on the rage train.

i only started really playing video games this year and have never played souls, but i'd recommend sekiro super highly. from what i've read it takes a lot of the good stuff from those games and drops some of the annoying stuff. (at least for me -- i can't stand games that require you to spend a lot of time in menus, etc. except for coach mode in march madness games)

when do we think we can get a new Xbox or PS5 back in stock at retailers without paying a grand on ebay?

E3 is going on now so there will be a lot of news and trailers.

I’m pretty interested in Starfield and would be happy to help beta test it (or more), hint, hint.

Looks like a lot of great content is coming to MSFT Game Pass. I'll probably end up getting a Series X just because of that 5 years of Game Pass for $5 hack a while back.

Looks like a lot of great content is coming to MSFT Game Pass. I'll probably end up getting a Series X just because of that 5 years of Game Pass for $5 hack a while back.

I've subscribed to it just for the PC games. There's lots of good stuff and getting all the Bethesda stuff is great.

Skyrim came out when I was in college. Will TES6 come out before my kid is in college?

I don't have a kid, yet.

but also:

Bethesda’s Starfield trailer may contain a clue about The Elder Scrolls 6

scratch_enhance_3000.jpg

_MG_3265.jpg

Back