• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Video Game Thread - $70 Zelda Expansion!

Sunset Overdrive is a great game, but far more lighthearted than Infamous.

I finally beat the main quest of Dragon Quest XI, clocking in at over 70hr.

Now, onto the 40hr postgame. Might take a break and play Nier.

Good news, RSF!

hmm, the studio behind Fallout: New Vegas just announced a single player first person shooter RPG set in space

After 30 years of waiting, Kingdom Hearts III is finally here! I’ll update the title when I get to a PC.

After 30 years of waiting, Kingdom Hearts III is finally here! I’ll update the title when I get to a PC.

I was a big fan of the first two, let me know how this one plays. I'll probably pick it up.

Also, a DBZ RPG was announced last week, but I don't have much faith that it'll be any good

I was a big fan of the first two, let me know how this one plays. I'll probably pick it up.

Also, a DBZ RPG was announced last week, but I don't have much faith that it'll be any good

KH3 was announced with the launch of the PS4 and I think I pre-ordered it then.

Apex Legends is a lot of fun. Mirage and Lifeline are my two legends of choice.

Only played a few rounds, but I like it a lot. Shooting feels good, rounds are fairly snappy. Lots of good UI choices as well, though I definitely need some more time to really look at some of the guns and mods to know what they do.

Nintendo of America has a new CEO.

Any reviews from you guys on Kingdom Hearts III? Do I need to have played the other 2, or can I just hop right in with this one?

Anyone finish Red Dead 2? I feel like it's pretty much ruined any other game for me. Amazing game.

Back