• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Video Game Thread - $70 Zelda Expansion!

Got a 2 TB drive for my PS4. Will use the old 500 as an external on the XBO.

Woof. Arkham Knight PC version is fucked. I wish I would have bought my graphics card earlier and gotten The Witcher code instead.

Was this the case for the previous Batman titles?

Or did they just drop the ball here

you know what's fun? turning on my xbone and playing my games without worrying about this shit

you know what's fun? turning on my xbone and playing my games without worrying about this shit

Most PC games are pretty easy. This is an oddity.

PS4 and XBO have their issues too. See Assassin's Creed Unity.

When ports are done correctly or ported from pc to console it is a much different story. With a powerful computer it just blows consoles away.

cool story.

latest

So I have a 5-year old who is going to be recovering from surgery next week. Thought about buying him a video game console to keep him entertained while he is resting. Any recs on what to buy for a kid that age?

So I have a 5-year old who is going to be recovering from surgery next week. Thought about buying him a video game console to keep him entertained while he is resting. Any recs on what to buy for a kid that age?

Honestly, what worked best for my boys that age was starting them off on a Gameboy/DS/3DS. Portable, games skew to a pretty young age, etc. At that age they played that WAY more than they ever played a Wii/Xbox/PS. If you want to get an actual console, Wii U tends to have stuff that skews younger than PS4 or Xbone, but any one of them has stuff you could find for them to play.

We got our son an iPod touch when he was 6 because the games are cheap and he can use it for music, pictures, etc. There's never been a complaint about that instead of a DS.

Back