• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Video Game Thread - $70 Zelda Expansion!

Yeah, I've had the same issues. The slow loading times are especially bad. There are certain areas of Novigrad where the minimap can't keep up with my movement. I've also been unable to save my game a couple times.

Patch 1.08 is apparently out today and promises to fix performance issues related to 1.07.

Patch 1.08 is apparently out today and promises to fix performance issues related to 1.07.

It had better. I also have a weird issue where the camera constants pans up above my head whenever I'm running around, makes fighting damn near impossible.

The Witcher 3 update is 7.2gb are you kidding me!? The wife is gone for most of the night and now I get to waste it all sitting here downloading.

The Witcher 3 update is 7.2gb are you kidding me!? The wife is gone for most of the night and now I get to waste it all sitting here downloading.

I was about to try to start getting back into the game, then I read this....

The Dota 2 finals were last night. An American team, Evil Geniuses, won the whole thing, got $6.6 million. The team they beat was a Chinese team, CDEC Gaming.

The deciding game of the championship series had a pretty insane moment that mostly wrapped things up. CDEC took down EG's strongest hero and tried to take a quick Rosh. EG recognized what was happening, and reacted with an Ice Blast/Echo Slam combo that wiped out 4 heroes.

The commentary call was pretty great.

It had better. I also have a weird issue where the camera constants pans up above my head whenever I'm running around, makes fighting damn near impossible.

I'm an idiot, new controller fixed this issue...Apparently messed analog sticks aren't too uncommon for Xbox controllers.

I got 1.08, it might have helped a little with the constantly blur-loading, but not entirely. It's pretty ridiculous that the game ran better before 1.07 than it does 2 patches later.

New Final Fantasy XV gameplay:

The two takeaways for me from this video:

1) The graphics in this game are gorgeous
2) The music reminds a lot of the old wander around the world music and sounds great.

Like, the Ice Blast was perfect, and the AA getting down his vortex is an underrated part of the play, but god. Universe's four hero dunk + fissure was just madness. It was brilliant.

EG was part of another big Roshan play a couple of years ago, but on the other end of things. They were up against an old Swedish team named No Tidehunter, who faked a level 1 Rosh but suiciding their Nature's Prophet to Rosh before minute 1. EG went to check what was going on over there and got caught in a trap.

Another pretty good commentary call, too.

1sMxZMJ.png

Had two League games last night where we had the clear advantage - with vision, kills and objectives - but our team completely broke down somewhere near the 25 minute mark.

Weird how that happens.

Had two League games last night where we had the clear advantage - with vision, kills and objectives - but our team completely broke down somewhere near the 25 minute mark.

Weird how that happens.

was there an anti-mage or a medusa on the other team

So I'm getting close to finishing a second play-through of Witcher 3. First time I've ever played an RPG twice.

And now I realize that the "New Game Plus" mode is coming out soon. FML.

Weird how that happens.

#gameofthrows

Apparently, Until Dawn (PS4) is going to be scary.

Back