• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Video Game Thread - $70 Zelda Expansion!

let the kid use a single joy con. For you, get a Pro. It's a great controller.

When are you going to follow your classmate Mit and build the Pete Hines Esports Training Complex on campus?

When are you going to follow your classmate Mit and build the Pete Hines Esports Training Complex on campus?

Nice jokes but a legit video game design and esports Masters program would kill it with grad transfers.

Currently playing Thimbleweed Park, pretty cool point and click. So far I think the game has been a tad linear and the "puzzles" have been fairly simple, but the graphics and music are excellent. I'm playing on hard mode but really haven't had to think much as all to this point. About 3 hours in

Titanfall 2 campaign was fun.

Currently enjoying taking out MAGAts in Far Cry 5. Cathartic.

Titanfall 2 campaign was one of my favorite single player "shooter" campaigns of the last decade, unfortunately felt too short, but it was a blast. Don't think I've ever really enjoyed playing through something like that since the old Halo 1/2 days.

On a separate note, kinda digging Deep Rock Galactic lately.

Titanfall 2 campaign was one of my favorite single player "shooter" campaigns of the last decade, unfortunately felt too short, but it was a blast. Don't think I've ever really enjoyed playing through something like that since the old Halo 1/2 days.

same

Thanks for the Nioh recommendation. Had it through ps plus but never fired it up. In this here coronAmerica it's been a pretty good dark souls-ish distraction.

Also, missed that From Software is working on a new project, Elden Rings, with George RR Martin. A souls game with a story behind it could be awesome.

I love this decision so much. Finally some dad bods represented in a sports game.

https://www.polygon.com/2020/5/18/21257887/tony-hawks-pro-skater-1-2-remaster-scanned-skaters

That's awesome. didn't realize Vicarious Visions was on this project. They're involved with some good stuff, really helped implement some of the better content for Destiny 2 when that was still with Activision. VV is rumored to be involved with a Diablo 2 remaster, which would be dope.

J578PEj.png

lol

I've been playing Civ VI after getting it for free from Epic last week and am totally obsessed. Never played before this so it's a fairly steep learning curve, but incredibly unique and fun to play.

I've been playing Civ VI after getting it for free from Epic last week and am totally obsessed. Never played before this so it's a fairly steep learning curve, but incredibly unique and fun to play.

It's not that unique. They made 5 others.

Back