• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Video Game Thread - $70 Zelda Expansion!

well, I'm just a faceless troll who speaks in public very rarely and never (and probably will never) present something like the press event for a top video game franchise. Presentation was awesome, just found your voice annoying.

Can we try not to run off the only true video game insider that will ever post on OGBoards please?

Can we try not to run off the only true video game insider that will ever post on OGBoards please?

THIS. (who totally should give those some of us nice people early copies)

wow, awful voice for an MC

I don't disagree, but it's the one I was born with.

You're not serious here, are you?

You mean am I the guy that MC'd the Bethesda event? Yeah, that's me.

So, I misread "MC" as "main character" instead of "master of ceremonies", so I thought ITC was complaining about the voice acting in Fallout 4 and DCDeacon was saying he was that voice. Sorry about that.

Wait, MC doesn't mean main character? ITC was definitely talking about the main character in the youtube clip...

well, I've offered contrition. I'm not going to apologize for having an opinion.

i meant emcee

Last edited:
Really excited about the games coming out later this year, looks like I won't be getting any work done this fall:
Fallout 4 (never played Fallout before but it seems like a good place to start)
Mass Effect: Andromeda - ditto
Star Wars: Battlefront
Black Ops 3: Welcome back Treyarch, we've missed you these past few years
FIFA 16: Because EA can keep screwing us over but I'll still keep buying this game
Assassin's Creed Syndicates

Really excited about the games coming out later this year, looks like I won't be getting any work done this fall:
Fallout 4 (never played Fallout before but it seems like a good place to start)
Mass Effect: Andromeda - ditto
Star Wars: Battlefront
Black Ops 3: Welcome back Treyarch, we've missed you these past few years
FIFA 16: Because EA can keep screwing us over but I'll still keep buying this game
Assassin's Creed Syndicates

Can't wait to deal with the new fucked up transfer market.

Are they going to continue leaving Creation Center out of Fifa 16 on XBONE/PS4?

We need to get the club back together on FIFA'16:

SD3
Doug
IODeac
buckets
justice
timmyd
husky

rally the MF troops!

well, I've offered contrition. I'm not going to apologize for having an opinion.

i meant emcee

No need to apologize. I wasn't kidding. I think my voice and the way I talk is annoying as shit. It was painful to re-watch the press conference during my parts. I rarely watch my interviews because of it.

No need to apologize. I wasn't kidding. I think my voice and the way I talk is annoying as shit. It was painful to re-watch the press conference during my parts. I rarely watch my interviews because of it.

Not to be a dick, but I missed the conference and would enjoy re watching it or catching some highlights of it. You have any links?

I thought your part was great.

Please keep that in mind when it's time to give our private beta access for DOOM.;)

Back