• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Video Game Thread - $70 Zelda Expansion!

It’s pretty dumb that Game Pass let’s you download games that aren’t even “out” for a month. WTF

i bought Ace Combat 7 in the meantime.

from what i can tell, it's almost identical to the last Ace Combat came i played, which was iteration #4 that came out... 20 years ago

that's fucking wild

I'm confused, how is that not a good thing? Or am I misunderstanding your point

Agreed, weird thing to complain about. "I can't believe I'm allowed to download my game a month before it comes out" is a tier 1 first world problem.

Agreed, weird thing to complain about. "I can't believe I'm allowed to download my game a month before it comes out" is a tier 1 first world problem.

it's not my game, it's a game pass game. Yes, downloading a pre-order so you can play right at launch is fine and it's my fault for not reading the release date, but i'm paying $10 for something i can't play and i'll never get the $10 value for.

1xsb4ijdvwh41.jpg

This is awesome. Bit Brigade covers NES soundtracks while a gamer does a speedrun.

By the way, if you haven't played Mega Man 11, get it. It's a good time.

Wood Man, Dr. Willy, and Quick Man are all characters that my wife battles on a nightly basis.

In game related news, Kazuhisa Hashimoto, the man responsible for the Konami Code, died yesterday. From this I learned that the Fisher Price game controller infant toy actually has the Konami Code programmed into it. Link My son has one of these and I'm a bit disappointed in myself that I hadn't tried it before.

Back