• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Video Game Thread - $70 Zelda Expansion!

Summer Steam sale started today, so's ya know.

Luckily, there's nothing I want on sale. Probably because I've already bought it.

so i'm rocking Witcher with Hairworks on and everything maxed. I am not noticing any kind of stutter or framerate issue. I did not bother to turn on a framerate monitor or anything but it looks great. don't know what my FPS is at and don't much care!

I tried it with Hairworks on locked at 30fps and then Hairworks off at 60 fps. Game was way more enjoyable at 60fps I have to say. Just more fluid.

My E3 prediction: Fallout 4 announced for a fall 2015 release and every game that was scheduled to be released then gets the fuck out of the way and moves to January and February (except Halo 5 and COD).

Finally started playing The Witcher 3. Game of the year so far in my opinion. It's like a combination of Skyrim and Red Dead Redemption with a bit of WOW and The Last of Us thrown in.

Has anyone been able to get this Steam monster game to work?

is that a ytmnd in video form?

youngblood creators these days.

Just FYI:
iutsyS5.png

Bought the witcher this weekend. Played about 45 minutes or so. It's pretty great so far.

11-10-15. Called it. Love Bethesda so much for getting it out the door this year!

Back