• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Video Game Thread - $70 Zelda Expansion!

That’s a fun read. Props to them for sticking with it.

I really enjoyed the short lived 2K college games also. And I surprisingly enjoyed the NCAA Baseball game that EA put out for a couple years as well.

I never got into the pro sports games so I can relate

I really enjoyed the short lived 2K college games also. And I surprisingly enjoyed the NCAA Baseball game that EA put out for a couple years as well.

Dude, yeah, the 2k college bball games were pretty much favorite sports games ever. NCAA football a close-behind second place.

I don't blame them for trying to find a more consistent form of revenue that also comes with perks like private servers, that's just the nature of the gaming industry these days.. but you know what they could also do to make lots of money? A new Elder Scrolls game plz.

Hopefully Starfield is good.

i don't understand why all of these MMO games aren't subscriptions anyway.

Well, Fallout 76 was also a full priced release. I agree that most MMOs should be subscription based, but the client itself should be free.

Well, Fallout 76 was also a full priced release. I agree that most MMOs should be subscription based, but the client itself should be free.

I mean, WoW was always a full priced release for the latest xpac on top of subscription pricing and that's kinda been the standard for MMOs (whether that's a good choice to emulate or not is up for discussion, especially since consumer expectations for pricing in the gaming industry have changed a lot).

I kinda like how Destiny is doing things now, with free to play option that gives the first year and half of content and then you can pay for the major expacs/seasons you actually want to get the latest content in.

so..the Outer Worlds?

this weekend, after 6 months i'm finally able to set up my TV/xbone (moved into new home/renos). should i get this game at launch?

People I know are super excited about Outer Worlds.

I haven't played an RPG in years but the wife starts night shift rotations this weekend so hmmmmmmmmm

I haven't played an RPG in years but the wife starts night shift rotations this weekend so hmmmmmmmmm

nice

need something to latch onto until TES6.

Played RDR2 and was kind of amused by it but now that I stopped I don't think it could get back into it. Not that it's a real RPG.

nice

need something to latch onto until TES6.

Played RDR2 and was kind of amused by it but now that I stopped I don't think it could get back into it. Not that it's a real RPG.

I tried it for a few hours and couldn't get past the controls. Shipped it to my roommate from college the next day. I know I'm in the minority there but oh well, I hated it

yeah, a minority of two, then.

tenor.gif

Back