• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Video Game Thread - $70 Zelda Expansion!

I have utterly no idea on how it compares because I've never played Magic. I have seen some people printing out all the cards and playing with friends.

It's not even remotely close to Magic. Other than cards are used to play a game. It's more like a deck builder game like Dominion.

whatever it is, they should be making a mobile game of it. it's a well designed game.

also, Witcher's narrative is amazing. The game is so well constructed for a open world RPG.

Also, I lol'd when Yennifer made me fuck her on top of a stuffed unicorn. I can't believe I care about these characters. Amazing.

Is there a point other than to get all of the cards? Do I get a better sword or armor or get to sleep with some chick? I'm just not all that interested in running around finding people to play Gwent with...

The game is pretty incredible though. I NEVER get bored of playing, even after hours of just running to new question marks. It reminds me of the fun I had initially playing Skyrim.

Some of these quests are just seriously awesome. You get such a sense of connection to the world in helping people with their issues. Finished Crones of Crookbag Bog and Towerful of Rats last night. Just really well developed stories, characters, and monsters.

Is there a point other than to get all of the cards? Do I get a better sword or armor or get to sleep with some chick? I'm just not all that interested in running around finding people to play Gwent with...

The game is pretty incredible though. I NEVER get bored of playing, even after hours of just running to new question marks. It reminds me of the fun I had initially playing Skyrim.

you definitely get experience for beating the Quest gwent players. And some big cash occasionally. I think the one tournament is tied into the main storyline, too.

I don't think I've played Witcher since the patch update. Anyone playing on Xbone or PS4 able to confirm if you can actually read the text to make Gwent playable? :)

I know I'm getting old, but outside of Ryse I've never seen anyone do smaller UI text than Witcher 3.

i'm definitely playing post patch but it's still not great, font size wise.

you don't really need to read much once you learn what the cards pictures are/icons mean

I don't think I've played Witcher since the patch update. Anyone playing on Xbone or PS4 able to confirm if you can actually read the text to make Gwent playable? :)

I know I'm getting old, but outside of Ryse I've never seen anyone do smaller UI text than Witcher 3.

I honestly didn't know that it was changed at all, so there's your answer.

Anyone here still playing League of Legends?

I've almost worked my way up from B5 Elo hell.... Just got to B2 by winning 7 of 8 and 5 in a row. 6 of which the team was down 5,000+ gold....

Any GTAV online (xbone) players out there? I see that Buckets might have taken the plunge ....

Any GTAV online (xbone) players out there? I see that Buckets might have taken the plunge ....

I just got it this week (way late to the party)

Pretty dope so far; my wife will even watch as it plays like watching a movie

The heists were fun to do but I got bored with it after that.

Waiting for a group sucks because you can't just run around and do stuff while you wait, you have to sit on the invite screen until the group forms.

Beat both Batman and The Witcher. Both amazing games. Now just need to complete all the side quests in Witcher and play through 10 more times to get all the endings and find the other 175 riddles to get the true ending in Batman. Is Uncharted 4 the next potentially great game coming out this year in the next year or is there something else that needs to be on my radar.

Beat both Batman and The Witcher. Both amazing games. Now just need to complete all the side quests in Witcher and play through 10 more times to get all the endings and find the other 175 riddles to get the true ending in Batman. Is Uncharted 4 the next potentially great game coming out this year in the next year or is there something else that needs to be on my radar.

Splatoon is supposed to be pretty fantastic.

I have friends who say FFXIV's expansion is spectacular too.

Damn, you have way more free time than me haha.

Anyone here still playing League of Legends?

I've almost worked my way up from B5 Elo hell.... Just got to B2 by winning 7 of 8 and 5 in a row. 6 of which the team was down 5,000+ gold....

Stuck in Silver V.

Splatoon is supposed to be pretty fantastic.

I have friends who say FFXIV's expansion is spectacular too.

I'm debating if I want to get Final Fantasy X and replay through that as well as Final Fantasy VII when it comes out. Two of my favorites out of the series.

Back