• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Tennis

Seven consecutive service games broken before Rafa goes down. Never seen anything like it.

Interestingly, I was able to get last minute Ashe tix for ~30% lower than grounds-only passes

Yeah, I've noticed that this is the case sometimes on Stubhub, which is nuts. An Ashe ticket gets you everything a grounds pass does, plus more

WS Open champ Kevin Anderson up two sets to love on Andy Murray right now.

Anderson now up a break in the third too.

Last edited:
This Anderson - Murray match is great.

This is much better than watching VPI flail around against OSU.

My boy Anderson needs to close this out, though.

Great win for Anderson. Now we get Isner-Fed.

Anderson hit one of the best returns I've ever seen at 2-0 in the fourth set breaker. Just smoked that thing.

Yeah he's just so awesome. He needs to win one more.

On the flip side I just don't really like Isner. Felt the same about Roddick.

Yeah he's just so awesome. He needs to win one more.

On the flip side I just don't really like Isner. Felt the same about Roddick.

It's easy not to love Isner's game. That said, Isner is a much nicer guy than Roddick

There is nothing less interesting in tennis than the Williams sisters playing each other. Does anyone think there is even a chance Venus wins here, regardless of how "close" it is?

There is nothing less interesting in tennis than the Williams sisters playing each other. Does anyone think there is even a chance Venus wins here, regardless of how "close" it is?

Only if she managed to get hooked up with Serena's roid supplier.

Venus wins 2nd set 6-1.

Back