• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Tennis

Damn Fed. I feel like he was outplaying him in the 4th but just pissed away that last game. Raonic did hit some nice returns but only after Fed had 2 dfs at 40-15 and 40-30. Crazy.

It's all McEnroe, I think, this grass court consultancy is making the difference.

The last 10 games Raonic just played out of his mind. Return game was silly.

And just for good measure, Serena and Venus won the doubles title.

Get it, Serena. Looking forward to tomorrow. I like Murray ok, so don't really care either way. A new face would be cool, though.

Serena was hitting 115 mph serves today and Kerber 85 mph. That was the difference, as they were pretty even in regards to ground strokes.

I think Murray wins tomorrow but Raonic gives him a good match.

So far Murray has looked very good. Raonic hasn't looked bad but Murray has been able to counter everything Raonic throws at him.

Technology fixed the replay system in tennis - you'd think they could find a way to keep the courts playable by the time the finals happen...

Raonic really needs to stop hitting the ball right back to Murray when he's at net.

This kid I went to high school with is in the players' box for Raonic. Crazy, must be his agent.

You'd think Raonic would stop hitting it to Murray's backhand... Absurdly good.

Back