• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Tennis

Dustin Brown showed no fear in that match except for maybe the first match point on Nadal's serve. That was a fun match to watch.

I have seen Dustin Brown play more times than I'd like to admit, and he is always a feast or famine player. He was on today, and it's tough to stop his game on grass when he is. That quarter of the draw is wide open now

Another one to keep an eye on is American Denis Kudla, who has a very winnable third round match against Santiago Giraldo tomorrow.

He is a guy who probably should have gone to college, but turned instead turned pro as a teenager and has been rattling around the rankings between 100 and 150 the past couple years. Now he's 22 and trying to make the jump to a tour-level player.

He is also great on grass. He won a Challenger on grass last week and made the finals of a grass Challenger the week before. If he wins, he'll face the Isner-Cilic winner

is this isner match going to go 70-68 in the fifth set?

10-10 in the fifth and suspended for darkness

American women are rollin'.

Vandeweghe is a top ten last name globally.

third set took about 10 minutes. djoker up a break in the 4th

Madison Keys knocks the shit out of the ball and has nice tabes. #analysis

I can't watch any match with Azarenka or Sharapova with the sound on anymore.

Stan gets broken to go down 5-3 in the fifth and then breaks right back. On serve at 5-4 in the fifth set.

Djokovic has already advanced to the finals with an impressive win over Gasquet, and Federer and Murray are battling right now. Serena will play Muguruza in the finals tomorrow.

Back