• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Tennis

What a choke by Federer. Up a break and at 40-15 and loses four straight points.

Yeah, be blew it. He shouldn’t have come to the net on that weak approach to Djokovic’s forehand.

Fed and Djokovic were obviously the two best players in the tournament. Fed played really aggressive, which was a good strategy. But Djokovic was so solid off both wings that he made it really tough on Fed. Against Nadal, Fed could successfully attach his backhand, but he just couldn’t do that against Djokovic. The only difference was that Djokovic played better in the tiebreaks.

At 37, Fed still serves better than most of his competitors.

Heartbreaking loss but his record speaks for itself. He has nothing to hang his head over.

I had to work today and it was sloooooooow, so I got paid to watch this epic match. :thumbsup:

While I can't disagree that Djokovic has been the best of the three overall in recent years, the headline "The 32-year-old Serb overwhelmed Roger Federer..." is a bit misleading.

Also, Djokovic will never touch Nadal on clay.

At 37, Fed still serves better than most of his competitors.

Heartbreaking loss but his record speaks for itself. He has nothing to hang his head over.

I had to work today and it was sloooooooow, so I got paid to watch this epic match. :thumbsup:

His serve is fantastic. He disguises and places it so well.

While I can't disagree that Djokovic has been the best of the three overall in recent years, the headline "The 32-year-old Serb overwhelmed Roger Federer..." is a a bit misleading

Agreed. Totally misleading. Federer won more points and had two match points on his serve. It couldn’t have been closer.

Incoming Wake freshman from Canada, Taha Baadi, made the round of 16 in boys junior Wimbledon singles and doubles.

Moved to the Carousel thread.

Last edited:
Barty vs Gauff (exhibition) Aug 21 during W-S Open week.

Another name that I think could possibly break through is Medvedev . He has impressed me during the hard court season.

got buzz-sawed by Nadal in the Canada finals

super bummed DelPo is out for the US Open

Last edited:
Epic meltdown by Krgios last night. Richie Tenenbaum level.

Rublev takes out Fed today. He’s signed up for the WS Open, which starts this weekend.

Back