• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Tennis

Fed has a favorable path to the semis

Zverev's promise to donate all his winnings to bushfire relief has me pulling for him, too

Fed just scraped by the #47 player in the world. Fed can lose to anyone that has already won 3 matches or more in the Aussie Open.

Fed just scraped by the #47 player in the world. Fed can lose to anyone that has already won 3 matches or more in the Aussie Open.

Millman is Australian (lots of fans) and Fed's nemesis (after beating him in the 2018 US Open).

Millman was hitting some silly shots to go up in the tiebreak

thought he was gonna finish him

Fed has a favorable path to the semis

Zverev's promise to donate all his winnings to bushfire relief has me pulling for him, too

How about Kyrgios? He has pledged a lot, plus $1000 per set from McEnroe.

I fell asleep, but Gauff/Kenin was good for two sets. I had never heard of Kenin, but Chrissy was borderline conflict of interest raving about her, damn. I think at one point I heard her say she had a relationship with the family, but felt a little bad for Coco. I guess she’s been getting enough good pub. Anyway, Kenin advances, Coco out.

Raonic is apparently playing great right now and hasn't dropped a set yet, but I'll believe Djokovic loses in Australia when I see it (including possible matchups against Fed in SF and Nadal in the final)

Thiem looked sharp in the limited amount I watched last night

was pleasantly surprised to wake up to Stan over Med

Fed overcomes seven match points to move into the semis

hard to see him beat Djok

Saw a tweet that Thiem is now 7-2 vs the Big 3 in the last 12 months. Still Djoker's tournament to lose imo.

was surprised to wake up to the results this morning, especially after Stan dominated the first set

Saw a tweet that Thiem is now 7-2 vs the Big 3 in the last 12 months. Still Djoker's tournament to lose imo.

Both of those losses are to the Joker, as he has beaten Thiem the last two times they played in 2019. That said, both matches were super-close:

6-7, 6-3, 7-6 in the ATP World Finals in November
6-2,3-6,7-5,5-7,7-5 in the French Open in May.

nah, Thiem beat Djok in those two

lost to Rafa in the Finals of the French and to Djok in Madrid in May

Last edited:
Back